Curo Park - Privacy Policies
- The term ‘Company’ shall mean ‘Pentaminds Technologies Pvt. Ltd’ a Private Limited Company limited by shares and registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at New Delhi.
- The term ‘website’ shall mean www.CuroPark.com
- The term ‘You’ & ‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’ & ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that you continue to trust us with your personal data. When you interact with us you may share personal information with us which allows identification of you as an individual. This is known as personal data
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- This website is owned and operated by the Company
- This Policy applies to the personal data that we collect about you for the purposes of providing you with our services.
- We reserve the right to change this Policy without prior notice. We encourage you to regularly review this policy to ensure that you are aware of any changes and how your personal data may be used.
Sharing of Personal Information
- Online and electronic interactions with us, including via the website, mobile applications, text messaging programs or through our pages on third party social networks
- Your interaction with online targeted content (such as advertisements) that we or service providers on our behalf provide to you via third party websites and/or applications.
- Personal contact information, including any information allowing us to contact you in person (e.g. name, home or e-mail address and phone number);
- Demographic information, including date of birth, age, gender, location;
- Payment information, including any information used to make purchases (e.g. credit card number, expiration date, billing address);
- Account login information including any information that is required for you to establish a user account with us. (e.g. login ID/email, user name, password and security question/answer);
- Consumer feedback, including information that you share with us about your experience in using our services (e.g. your comments and suggestions, testimonials and other feedback)
- We may share your personal information with other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
- We store your data in secure operating environments accessible only to our employees, agents and affiliates on a need to know basis
- Prior authentication for account access - We require our registered users to verify their identity (e.g. login ID and password) before they can access or make changes to their account. This is aimed to prevent unauthorized accesses.
- Please note that these protections do not apply to personal data you choose to share in public areas such as on community websites.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account also our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
Company has authorized Radius Infotech Private Limited to maintain software as vendor partner. Sales of RFID Tags would be done through Radius Infotech Private Limited account. Online payment to purchase RFID tags would directly go to Radius Infotech Private Limited account and will be billed accordingly by Radius Infotech Private Limited.
Applicable Laws & Dispute Resolution
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this policy shall be decided by Arbitration in accordance with laws of India. The Arbitral Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator who will be appointed by the Company. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Any other dispute or disagreement of a legal nature will also be decided in accordance with the laws of India, and the Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all such cases.